I was bitten by the real estate bug when I bought my first property, a 4-plex, in 1989. I renovated it and rented it out. The next year, I inherited a rundown 100 year old barn from my grandmother and converted it in to a 2 family. I have also helped build custom homes, work as an electrician, build three restaurants and completely renovate my own home here in Longmont’s Southmoor Park.
For the analytical types, here is your real estate agent equation: Construction skills + Carnegie Mellon MBA + Army/Boy Scouts service mentality = Me, your natural Real Estate Agent.
Let me and Nesting Rock Properties guide you through the process of buying or selling your home. I’ll negotiate for you and leave no stone unturned when it comes to navigating the pitfalls of a real estate transaction.
Daniel’s Core Values
- Always be working towards Excellence. I got that from my mom.
- Live above the line: Ownership – Accountability – Responsibility. Don’t live below the line: Blame – Excuse – Denial.
- Transparency – I hate it when people hide stuff. I won’t do it to you.
- Truth – Not everyone wants to hear the truth. So, I’ll generally ask permission before I give it.
- Loyalty – Family and Friends
- Creativity, I come from a family of artists
- Never give up, Never Surrender. Okay, Tim Allen said that in the movie Galaxy Quest, but it is so true.
Daniel Kuhlman’s Mission Statement
Why am I a real estate agent? To help you achieve the highest and best use of your nest egg by either selling your home or buying a new one. You’ll do this maybe a half dozen times in your life. I’ll do 100’s if not thousands of times before I am done. I know things you don’t and you are vulnerable if you get the wrong agent. I wake up in the morning knowing that I can win the day’s challenges for you. For me, being Longmont’s Real Estate Agent is about always about Adding Value, Building something, Creating something, Solving something and leaving your family and our community better off.
I Help Buyers
Find the right home for your family, or make a home uniquely yours by seeing its potential and creating a plan to achieve it. Most people either don’t really know what they want or they can’t see it when they are looking at it. I have a unusual ability to walk in to a home and see the space, identify flaws and figure out the best possible use/configuration for it, and how to get it cost effectively and without too much hassle.
What kind of buyers do I really like to work with?
- Classic car owners. If you are looking for a home with a 4 car garage, I’ll find it for you.
- People from other countries. I’ve worked with developers, lived overseas, and my wife is from the EU. Even my son speaks 4 languages, I can relate to you.
- Veterans who don’t want to have to explain what you went through, I’ve served.
- Investors who don’t yet know what your portfolio should look like, I have a plan to help build your portfolio.
- Step-up families looking for that home with more room and the right schools, I can help you evaluate your needs and present the right options.
- Contractors and tradesmen who don’t want a fu-fu agent. I know how to talk to you and I won’t waste your time.
I Help Sellers
The skill sets involved in selling and buying are different enough that you really don’t want someone who doesn’t understand demographic marketing for your unique property. I provide and guide you through the following:
- Sales Checklist – With more than 7 years in the real estate industry, I can provide you with a checklist of things you must do and more importantly things you shouldn’t do.
- Staging plan – Staging is more than just throwing money at your home in the hopes of getting a better price. There are proven techniques that will maximize your return while not costing you a fortune.
- Repair Punch list – As a former custom home builder and electrician, I can identify items that buyers will use as negotiating leverage against you to get a lower price. We’ll identify those things that we should fix and those that we’ll hold as our negotiating ace up the sleeve to ensure you won’t have to give in more than you have to.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are dissatisfied with my results on your behalf, I will step aside so you can work with another agent of your choice.
- Find your own buyer Guarantee – If you find a buyer on your own, I will waive my commission so you can save money.
I Help Newer Investors
determine their portfolio goals and plan. I will help build alignment between you and your spouse/partner. Owning rentals can be a stressful adventure. I will work with you to identify your ideal renter avatar and then purchase or develop housing to suit that ideal client. I work with you on obtaining financing for your deal. Finding the best contractors and vendors to fix and maintain your property. I also do Property Management or guide you through the process of doing it yourself to ensure the long term success of your properties. I won’t leave you hanging.
Daniel Kuhlman, Longmont’s Real Estate Agent Works Hard + Loves The Longmont, CO Community
Longmont is an amazing city and we’re proud to call it home. Because we love living and working here in CO so much, it makes it easy to help local families and investors buy and sell local properties.
Knowing the local Longmont CO real estate market like the back of our hand should be a given for any real estate professional you consider working with. Market knowledge can be the difference between you not getting overpaying or getting a great deal, finding the right property or missing it, and buying a property fully informed or missing critical things during inspection that can cost you.
But where we take it farther is our focus on you having an amazing buying or selling experience so you can focus on living life.
Let us worry about the details.
If you want to chat real estate or even just connect for a quick coffee, reach out to me anytime!
– Nesting Rock Properties